new NanoQ is the simplest yet state-of-the-art pit temperature
controller. This extremely accurate device combines simplicity and ease
of use. The NanoQ is the Digital replacement for our Pit Minder E-Temp
control. Right out of the box, the NanoQ will control at a default
setting of 225°F. To change your temperaure in 5° increments simply
push the up or down arrow one time for every 5 degrees. Once you set
the NanoQ to the desired temperature, use your Pit thermometer to read
the temperature of your cooker. The simple sophistication and reliable
design of the NanoQ makes use of the temperature indicator already
built into your pit. User friendly, simple pit temperature control (one
probe control) Setpoint.
- Capture Feature sets your setpoint to the desired temperature.
- Adaptive Control Algorithm learns your pit for optimal control.
- Open Lid detect reduces temperature fluctuation and overshoot.
- Real-time blower status indication 50 to 475 deg F range with +/- 5 deg F repeatability.
- Runs on 100-240VAC (for worldwide use) or 12VDC for automotive supply use.
- Rugged, armored high-temperature pit probes